Want an exchange or refund? We’ve got you covered with 30 day EASY returns or exchanges.
Returns and Exchanges Policy:
- Return the item/s to us within 30 days of the date on your invoice or despatch confirmation email
- Include a copy of your return authorisation email or invoice
- The freight charge of returning your items to us is at your cost. We recommend using a service that provides tracking so you can ensure your parcel reaches us
- Freight for the replacement product, from our warehouse, will be covered by Ariat Australia
- Postage costs are non-refundable
- Exchange requests will only be met where the requested product is in stock or a suitable replacement is available
Returned products must be in original saleable condition with all labels/tags and packaging intact, unmarked, unworn and unwashed. Please securely wrap the outside of the return ensuring no labels and or tape is to be affixed to the product packaging.
- Boots are to be unworn with the sole and leather free from scuffs and damage
- Please place your return (boots must be in the original box) into a postal satchel to avoid any unintentional damage.
- Package your goods to ensure no damage to the product or its packaging while in transit to us.
- Once your products have been received, we will inspect them and process your return or exchange within 3 business days. Please allow up to 14 days for the processing of your refund to your bank or 5 days for the shipment of your replacement item
- Refunds will only be issued back to the original method of payment
Purchases from a Stockist
If you have purchased a product from one of our stockists or their online shops, you will need to contact them about your return.
Ariat guarantees its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. We firmly stand behind everything we produce. If your order arrives faulty or damaged, or a fault appears in your product through normal wear, please contact us immediately. Your item may need to be returned and inspected. Some faults may need to be assessed by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued.